Terms & Conditions
By using the AbyssGuard website/API, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. License to use the AbyssGuard website
We at AbyssGuard own the intellectual property rights and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website's restricted areas in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution)
3. License to use the AbyssGuard API
AbyssGuard is a copyrighted service. By using it you agree to the following conditions:
- You must NOT give your API Key to any third parties; it's generated for your personal use only!
- You must NOT use anyone else's account or API Key.
- The AbyssGuard API is limited to only one server IP address in order to prevent unauthorized access to the service via a stolen or shared API Key. You can change this IP address at any time via the AbyssGuard website.
- You must not redistribute or modify in any way the AbyssGuard script files or any other file in the package.
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the AbyssGuard API for your own internal purposes.
4. Acceptable use
- You must not use AbyssGuard in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website.
5. Restricted access
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or API Key.
- You must not provide your login information or API Key to third parties.
- You must not use any other person's username and password to access this website.
- You must not resell or provide the AbyssGuard services to third parties.
We may forbid further use of your account at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.